Female patient 20+ years old.
The patient complained of bouts of tooth pain and was prescribed the crown-root integrated treatment, root canal therapy and onlay restoration on No.24 tooth.
- Prepare the tooth
- Intraoral scan with Aoralscan to get 3D in-mouth data
- Design the restoration and the model with exocad
- Send the designed Data to CAM and mill the restoration and print the model with AccuFab-D1
- Try-in and adjustment
- In-mouth Try-out
Tooth Preparation of No.24 tooth
Aoralscan was used for intraoral scanning. The scanning only took several minutes and it’s easy to acquire the natural three-dimensional intraoral data.
Open Exocad software and load the intraoral data. Design the onlay restoration.
Import the design data into the CAM software for chairside milling.
Import intraoral data into Exocad software for model editing.
Use Accufab-D1 to print the model. Shining 3D provides various printing materials.
Open 3D Dlp printing software, import the model data and print the model after data preparation.
Try-in and Adjustment
Try on the plaster model and adjust for aesthetic effect.
Intraoral scanning is the basis of digitized treatment.Different from the traditional dental restoration process in which impression and plaster model making are needed, intraoral scanning features the following advantages:
- Concrete and natural intraoral 3D data, which improves communication efficiency between doctors and patients, giving patients better experiences.
- Optimized denture making process, which saves time and labor, improving denture making efficiency.
- Online dental management system, which offers doctors and technicians a platform for data transmission and communication, improving the cooperation mode between doctors and technicians.
- Full digital process, which boosts the efficiency of the dental restoration production process and improves the working condition of dental technicians.
Aoralscan intraoral scanner, optimizing the process of clinical treatment and restoration production, serves to provide the digitization experiences for patients, doctors and technicians.