What is GuideMia
GuideMia is a medical/dental imaging processing and computer aided design software framework. It seamlessly integrates CBCT scanners, intra-oral scanners, 3D printers, milling machines, as well as implant surgical kits in its powerful implant planning and surgical guide design.
Based on a very comprehensive medical image processing and visualization library, as well as a very robust STL processing and modeling core, GuideMia brings together the cutting edge technologies together to offer software solutions for dental implant treatment planning, medical modeling, and medical image processing, etc.
● Various scanning protocols
● 1-click CT data registration
● 1-click Surgical guide design
● 1-click bone model cleanup
● 1-click scatter removal
● Multiple surgical guides
● Associative workflow
● Most comprehensive functions
GuideMia Implant Treatment Planning and Surgical Guide Solution
GuideMia Implant Treatment Planning and Surgical Guide software is one flagship product. It is a turn-key software solution for dental implant treatment planning and surgical guide design. It uses the latest image processing technology, software development tools, as well as proprietary patent pending technologies to provide dental professionals an integrated advanced image-guided dental implant treatment planning software to evaluate patient’s oral dental anatomy, to simulate implant placement, and to design surgical guides, which can be later on made by labs and used in dental implant treatment.
The following picture illustrates the software workflow. For a single unit case, it takes less than 10 minutes from loading DICOM data to finish surgical guide design.
GuideMia has the following functions:
● CT image viewing and visualization.
● Simulating the implant placement.
● Planning additional treatments including bone reduction and grafting, sinus grafting, tooth extraction, etc.
● Designing surgical guide models based on the oral-dental structure and the treatment plan.
● Exporting the designed surgical guides as standard STL files, which can be sent to any lab for manufacturing.
● Designing bone reduction guides and corresponding surgical guides, and exporting STL files for manufacturing.
● Creating virtual models of the oral-dental structures and implants, which will serve as study models, or bases for manually making surgical guides.
● Exporting the master model as standard STL files, which can be sent to any labs for manufacturing.
● Generating a treatment plan, which will include many views of the oral dental structures with implants, 2D CT scan slice images, handling and drilling sequence information, etc.
GuideMia Products and Services
1. Prelude Surgical Guide - Quadrant
Surgical guides up to 3 implants.
Shipped to US only.
2. GuideMia Universal Surgical Kit
GuideMia Youfit Surgical kit is a universal kit that can be used for guided surgery together with GuideMia surgical guides. This universal surgical kit works with all implant systems.
3. GuideMia Software and Guide Package
This is a starter package designed to help doctors and labs start their surgical guide offering.
The package includes:
1). GuideMia Prelude Version (master without exporting) software and training
2). 5 surgical guides printed.
4. GuideMia Master Starter Package
This package is specially designed for doctors who don't do more than 25 guided cases a year. The package include:
1). Master version of the software
2). 25 cases export per year
3). Unlimited basic planner version of the software
4). This package does have $500 annual fee
5. GuideMia Master Version Bundle
This master bundle includes:
1). One license of GuideMia Master version
2). Unlimited GuideMia Basic Planner
3). 100 Cases of model/guide export
4). 2 day software training
5). 1 year technical support